2009-09-28

Ay!

So many months (?!) without a single post...
Some news then:
  • The green sweater doesn't exist. Wool was in terrible shape. I was re-doing one sleeve, because reused skein was thinner then new. I also haven't got enough wool and it VERY HARD to find something similar. I didn't finished border, but blocked sweater and decided not to wear it...cóż...
  • I've broke the curse: finished a top from yellow cotton-viscose tape, pattern: drops. Since I've tried it on I didn't wear it any single hour.
  • Decided not to do any Giant scarf, cause the pattern is too huge!
  • I've got the mood for natural colors, ecri, white
  • I was knitting all the summer, sadly did not finish many items
  • It's better to knit then spend hours on the ravelry...That's my latest motto!
I'm working on some prijects, hoping to finish them till my master studies begin, so wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment