Some news then:
- The green sweater doesn't exist. Wool was in terrible shape. I was re-doing one sleeve, because reused skein was thinner then new. I also haven't got enough wool and it VERY HARD to find something similar. I didn't finished border, but blocked sweater and decided not to wear it...cóż...
- I've broke the curse: finished a top from yellow cotton-viscose tape, pattern: drops. Since I've tried it on I didn't wear it any single hour.
- Decided not to do any Giant scarf, cause the pattern is too huge!
- I've got the mood for natural colors, ecri, white
- I was knitting all the summer, sadly did not finish many items
- It's better to knit then spend hours on the ravelry...That's my latest motto!