2008-12-10

There's no snow...

And I love it! Winter in the city can be pretty unpleasant.
First of all I want to tell you about two blog candy's:
at Wendy's and Izis'. There are some yummy things to win!
I've made a gauge to make a present for my beloved one and I'm afraid if I can finish it before Christmas Eve...It's not so simple cause besides of many things to do I should keep it in secret.
Funny thing about this project is that is my first colour work. I'm gonna to use intarsia and fair isle.

Don't worry there will be no hearts!













The third thing: mittens- to be exactly: fingerless gloves. I've made seven pair of them and last Saturday I went to craft-market. I wasn't happy because I've sold only one pair and I've spent pretty much time by doing nothing special.

I was there with W. and my dog so... ok, it wasn't THAT bad. We're going next Saturday to another craft-market: Przetwory. Last year it was fun and we sold much items like earnings, calendars, pictures, mittens. We'll see how it'll work this year.

No comments :

Post a Comment